Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anaconda


Over the weekend we were able to go to Anaconda, MT for Eli's softball tournament. We went up with a bunch of friends and had a lot of fun. The guys ended up playing 8 games over the weekend and took 4th out of 56 teams so they did awesome! It was so much fun to watch him play. The boys got to go to Grannies so there were no kids to chase down...even better. It kind of reminded me of the good old days and following him around to all of his legion games. There is nowhere that we'd rather be than a ball field. I'm glad that we went and that they played so good. The only thing that stinks is that Eli pulled his hammy the first day. Nothing like getting old.
All the wifeys staying out of the rain...kind of.
Allie watching her dad. She loved banging on the fence.
What a man....even when he smells like icy hot.

2 comments:

Colette said...

What a cute cheerleader you have. I get the feeling she's going to be cheering at a lot of baseball games with her brothers and Dad.

Ashton & Co. said...

THat's great he still plays so much and has such a supportive wife! :) Looks like fun! :Love the 4th of July pics and congrats on running the race. One thing I will probably never do! Hey, I just saw the darling tutu's you make. I may be interested in some for my dance company. Send me more info! They are WAY cute!