Friday, February 19, 2010

Love this little girl!

Allie is getting more fun by the day. Her hair is finally growing and is long enough that I can put "real" pigtails in. She is a little mom in training. Britni gave us matching aprons for Christmas and she loves to put hers on and "cook" with me in the kitchen. She helps put the dishes away, vacuum and today she helped me move furniture.


This little girl loves her shoes...already! She is no dummy either, if she had it her way she would wear her shiney black church shoes everywhere she goes...see, they even go with diapers!

This is not taught. Somehow this little princess already knows how to love a baby, carry it around, push it in a stroller and that she can't leave home without the diaper bag. This was not set up...she did this all on her own. I can't get over how cute and how fun she is. I love that she follows me around and watches every little thing I do, that she sings me to sleep more times than I do to her, that she loves making faces to make us laugh, and that she cries when her brothers cry just because she can't help it. She is growing up so fast, but I am loving every minute of it.

3 comments:

The Lloyd's said...

She is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze her!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh she's just the cutest thing! And she has some great mothering insticts, how adorable!

Colette said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how much she is growing up. Don't you love how they just pick up on all the girl things naturally.