I'm a little late since Tyler has been playing since April but I kept hoping for nice weather so I'd have some sunny pictures to post. But, since the sun won't shine we'll go with what we've got. Tyler is in his 2nd season of coach pitch and is having so much fun. It amazes me how much better he gets every year. The stinking kid can hit farther than his mom now! He is so funny too. He likes being on the right side of the field. His coach put him at 3rd base one game and he kept standing on the wrong side of the foul line. When we told him to move he just said "but it feels funny over here!" Goofy kid. Zach just started t-ball last week and loves it too. He got lucky at Tyler's last game though. There weren't enough kids so they let him play. He thought he was SO BIG! He did awesome though and even got 2 hits. Tyler was so proud of him and they had so much fun playing together. It was cute to watch Tyler give his little brother pointers out in the field. I love these boys so much and am so thankful they are such good friends. Now lets just pray for some sunshine so they can play in some warm weather!




3 comments:
How cute, they look like quite the buds!! I'll bet they can hit the ball, they have you guys for parents, its in the "genes"!!
So Cute! Love the season, don't love the weather!
man, this is one thing that really makes me wish I lived closer to you guys. i would LOVE to see the little boys playing ball. Do they ever have games on fridays or saturdays?
Post a Comment