Ok, I've been told by WAY too many people that I needed to post this a long time ago. Yes...we are having another little baby! We are so excited to add one more to our family. We waited a while to tell everyone this time and it got to the point that after a while we realized there were a lot of people we hadn't told. So if you didn't know...SURPRISE! They tell us it's another little girl so we get to even things out. I thought for sure we'd get another boy but I am so excited now for some more pink. I am 7 months so it will be here in no time...I just hope it waits until after Christmas. (Sorry the picture is so lame. She didn't cooperate at all and this was as good as it got. We never even got to see her face).
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!
CONGRATS! That is super exciting..
That's exciting, congrats!
Congrats!! So glad you posted the announcement-I had no idea. So fun it is another girl!
Post a Comment