Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zach's cake

Eli's gradma didn't get to see the cake so I promised I'd post pictures for her and the one I had earlier didn't really show very much. It turned out sooooo much better than I thought. I had just finished frosting it and the whole thing started tipping over. I didn't want to have to do it over, but didn't think I had a choice. Eli just took it and squished it all together and I re-frosted it and you couldn't tell at all....he saved my life! It turned out so good, and didn't even look that bad when we cut into it....there was just a ton of frosting! He is our little dirt bike man for sure. It was really a lot easier to make than I thought... I just need to learn how to stack cake straight and not slanted..haha.

0 comments: