Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love my girls!

I thought my life was complete with my two little boys, but boy was I wrong. These little girls are so much fun, I can't imagine what I would do without them.

Allie just loves her little sister so much. It is the cutest thing to watch her snuggle up to her in the morning.



What would I do without this little nut??? She is the sweetest, most motherly little stinker I know and is soooo full of her little personality it hurts!



And they don't come sweeter than this little bug. I love her to pieces and can't squeeze her enough. She has so much love for her brothers and sister and for her dad and me. Such sweet, sweet, sweet little girls. Life just wouldn't be right without them.







1 comments:

The Lloyd's said...

oh how I love them so much! So cute! I love Grace's crazy eyes in the first two pictures. Tyler used to do that in photos too!

Can't wait to see them this weekend!