Friday, February 3, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho to you!

I didn't get many pictures of Christmas this year. It was perfect though. All of our kids were so excited! They actually let us sleep in until about 5:30 this time...hahaha. We started off with Christmas Eve jammies. I got creative and sewed them this year. The girls loved theirs, but I'm not so sure about the boys. It was fun to do though and I think I'll try it every year. I might skip on making mine and Eli's though.....not so great. Grannie and Grandma Bon came and stayed the night again along with Uncle McKay. The kids loved having him here with us. I think the kids had their presents opened in 10 minutes which was great because we really got to relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Nothing like presents, great food, fun movies and family! Merry Christmas!














1 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

aw that looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have kids, I feel like Christmas is so boring when your old, kids are what make it exciting!