Well, it is that time of year again. We decided to put Tyler in coach-pitch this year and it has been sooooo much better than t-ball. He loves it even though he thinks it is hard now because he can't hit a homerun every time he is up. His dad gets to help coach so it is even more fun (glad it's him and not me). We love to watch him play and get better each year. I just wanted to post some pictures of him before any more time passes me by and I forget how cute he looks in his uni.....especially when he gets to catch!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago




3 comments:
I'll bet he is quite the player! He'd be fun to watch play, especially since he's been practicing since he was born.
he does look super cute in his uniform! i wish i could come see him play. do they ever have games on Saturdays?
Man he looks just like Eli. I bet you guys are loving this. It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment