
Oh my, where does the time go. Allie is 7 months old today. She is getting so big already and her personality is really starting to show. She is a sweetheart and still the happiest baby I've ever seen, but there is a little stinker lurking inside her. She loves attention and is still getting spoiled by everyone around her. She has been scooting for a while and is finally figuring out how to really crawl. She is a quick one, just like her brothers....look out! I'm remembering what it is like to obsess about sweeping and vaccuming 10 times a day to keep the floor clean. She stood up in her crib the other day too. She is a talker (and a squaker) and just keeps getting busier and busier. (Right now she is under my feet trying to unplug the computer). I can't believe she is so big and doing so much. We sure love her. Just for kicks I tried to put her hair in a ponytail today and it worked. It is super tiny but I love it!

8 comments:
She is so cute!
i miss her!!! she's so cute!
Oh wow! She is getting so big! We need to come and see you all soon! We miss you all!
she looks so grown up in that top pic! what a cutie. we went to the mall yesterday and when Brylee would see a cute outfit she would say "this would be so cute on Alexis!" haha she's funny. (sorry i didn't make it friday, i had the flu and didn't think i should share it:))
she is my favorite baby girl!!!
you need to bring her over sometime soon so I can photograph those eyes, and that smile.
love the little pony!!!!
She is such a pretty girl! I can't believe it's seven months. It goes by so quickly.
Precious!! :)
She is adorable! I can't believe she is already 7 months old. I bet you are having so much fun with a little girl :)
Post a Comment