I started making these tutus after a friend gave me one at my baby shower. They are the cutest thing in the world! I love them so much that I've started selling them. They are perfect for gifts or to use for pictures. I just had Allie's pictures taken in one and they turned out so cute! I'll post the pictures soon. I'm setting up a table at Taylor Crossing today from 3-7 in the south building facing the river. (Short notice, I know). But if you don't make it, you can check out my new blog. You can place custom orders there and there are more pictures. Add the link to your blogs and tell your friends. I'm really excited about this and am trying to get the word out! http://www.littlechiquita.blogspot.com/.
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago

3 comments:
how cute! i'm excited to buy some for some gifts. i will post your link on my blog. good luck today!
so dang cute. i'm excited to get some more!
They are so cute! I'll put your link on my blog. I'm gonna have to get with you and get one for my niece.
Post a Comment