I'm finally getting to a post about Zach's t-ball. He has been so excited to play this year. After watching his brother last month he about went out of his mind before he could play. He is so little, it has been fun to watch him. He wants to be just like his brother and dad and slides almost every time he comes home. It is as chaotic as ever, but so fun to watch when they are so innocent and not quite so competative...yet. Good job Zach! We love you!
Love the concentration!

Throwing home
Sliding in........safe!

Zach and Easton....two of the cutest little brown boys I know

Ready to play
4 comments:
so. dang. cute. one day i want to see both the boys actually play...
How fun. Don't you just love to watch them play t-ball. I'll bet your boys are AWESOME players!!
We're going private, please send me your email address so I can get you added.
He is so cute!! How fun!!
Post a Comment