Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party

Saturday night me and Eli went to our friends Bruce and Crissy's house for their annual Halloween party. I don't think I've dressed up for about 12 years, but we had a lot of fun. Eli and I went as his Grandma and Grandpa. They were great and let me raid their closet for their clothes. It was so funny because most of the people at the party know them from the ball games so they knew who we were. Eli was such a good sport and pulled off Grandma Beulah perfect! The party was a lot of fun....good food, fun games and great friends. It was so funny to see everybody dressed up. There were some pretty ugly she-males over there! It was so nice to have some good laughs with our friends. Thanks to Eli's dad and Kathy for watching the kids and thanks Bruce and Crissy for being such great hosts...again!

Brucina and Crissy




Brent and Claudene

Broc and Amber

Me and Eli



3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH my goodness- those costumes are HILARIOUS!!! Yo uall looked so funny! You were unrecognizable! Good job- looks like tons of fun!

Colette said...

Hilarious! You look so much like Eli's grandparents, not to mention looks like you acted just like them. How fun!!

The Mcclellan's said...

I love the costumes. you guys are awesome. Sounds like you had a ton of fun. What were the kids?