Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Vegas Trip


What a cute couple!


My favorite thing in Vegas


What a bunch of tough lookin guys :)


Haha, the best pic of them all. You'd think we were all getting old. That's what happens when you try to go 24 hours with no sleep!
So most of the time I blog about my kids and the crazy things they do and their important, special days. Believe it or not, every now and then me and Eli get out of the house. We were lucky enough last month to head to Vegas with some friends for a fun few days away from home. We went with 4 other couples and crammed ourselves into a 2 bedroom condo for 3 nights. We had so much fun going to shows (the Mentalist and KA....so awesome!), eating great food, shopping a little and walking the strip. There is so much to see just walking around...ok, so many crazy people to see just walking around. It was so nice to spend some time together without the kids, even though I miss them every time I leave. It was a quick trip...we were at the airport at 4:00 Sunday morning for our flight home. Why was it so much easier to pull all-nighters 10 years ago?


Last night away





3 comments:

Heather said...

YAY for you two. Every couple needs time away. What a fun trip to take with friends.

Rowbury Adventures said...

that looks like way to much fun, I wanna be invited next time!

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like a great time!