Ty is our trickster. He loves to joke around and is always looking for whatever is making the next big laugh. So last week we were getting ready to watch a family movie. He was helping me pop pocorn and decided he wanted to the kettle corn sprinkles on it. I grabbed the container and sprinkled away, thinking to myself that it looked weird but that it had been a long time since I had used it so I probably just didn't remember what color it was. As I was sprinkling I noticed Ty laughing under his breath and whispering to Zach. I tasted the popcorn...it was some weird combination of popcorn, salt, cherry, kettle corn sweet nastiness. He couldn't take it anymore and told me in between snorting laughs that for April Fool's Day he had put pixie stix powder in the kettle corn and forgot about it until I dumped it on the popcorn....what a clown. Needless to say, him and his brother chowed on the cherry corn and I popped a new bag for me and Eli.
ZACH
Zach is our little goofy guy. He is his own man and is always saying the funniest off the wall things. Being stuck in the middle he has to hold his own, especially with the strong personalities of his older brother and little sister. Despite him being our happy, cuddly Zachy he still finds ways to keep us laughing. A couple of days ago (when it was almost warm outside) I decided it was time to go through Tyler's old clothes and find his shorts from last year so Zach could have some "nicer" shorts to wear, instead of the basketball shorts he wears every day and every night. He asked what kind of shorts they were and I told him there were camo shorts and khaki shorts...he said he'd wear the camo but that he hates khaki. I started laughing and told him that he didn't even know what color khaki was. He just looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "Mom...you are just making me loco!" I started laughing even harder and asked him if he knew what that meant. Of course he said "yes" and rolled his eyes again, like I was just so out of the loop.
ALEXIS
Where to start with this sweet little angel. Wait, let me back up...our little angel has somehow found the little devil inside of her. Don't get me wrong. She is still as sweet as can be, especially when she knows she's about to get into trouble for hitting/pinching/stealing toys/screeching, etc. Despite the little devil inside her, she is still a sweet and super funny little girl. She has decided that she is as big as her brothers and just as witty. She loves to scare and be scared. After we have family prayer she races off the couch to beat the boys into their room for bed, laughing the whole way like she is so funny! The picture above is of her the other day. She doesn't have her blanket...she has Zach's "quack quack". It is his baby blanket that he loves as much as his right arm. She knows this. So when she saw it laying on the living room floor unsupervised, she couldn't resist. She grabbed it, ran behind the couch, curled up in it and started snickering (really- snickering, not laughing). Then she waited, and waited and waited for her brother to walk into the room to find her. Silly, and brave....that's our girl.
3 comments:
too cute and funny! Alexis's face in that picture is priceless--total scheming joy!
What a cute post for such cute kids. Sorry I missed you guys at church Sunday, Todd said he visited with you for a few minutes.
I love looking at your posts! Your kids are so very cute!! I'm still amazed at how big they are getting. Your boys looked so grown up when they sang to you on Mother's Day at church!
Post a Comment