Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Our little graduate. He was so proud, and so cute. He gets so shy sometimes but he was giving it his all during their program. He sang his little heart out. I've teared up at both the boys graduation. It is so much fun to watch them grow up, but so hard. I just wish I could bottle them up sometimes.






Mrs. Judy and Mrs. Dick.

Zach loved his teachers. Mrs. Judy was awesome. I think she loved Zach just as much. He even invited her to his baseball games....he just HAD to get her a schedule so she could come. And believe it or not she did...twice. It made his day. I hope she realized how much it meant to him. The last time was even on super short notice. He was trying so hard to play good for her. It really was so cute. It's cute to me how much they want to please their teachers....





0 comments: