Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A picture is worth......

Yes...this is Zach after his last game. He was so tired....I think he'd been so tired for about 4 days. I wanted him to take a shower before he went to bed. I was putting Allie in the tub and he kept whining that he didn't want to shower downstairs. He is scared of his tub a little bit. I kept telling him that he needed to because his sister was taking a bath upstairs. The whining went on for a while and I'll admit that I was half ignoring it....then I realized it had stopped and was really quiet. I couldn't hear water running so I figured he had snuck downstairs and turned on the tv....so I went to track him down and get him in the shower when I saw this on our stairs. This is where he was sitting doing the whining. Aparently he was more tired than I had realized. It takes a lot to fall asleep like this. Look at the poor kids neck! After I got Eli to come in and see how he'd fallen asleep we laughed a little....maybe a lot. Then we tried to wake him up. We shook him, moved him, clapped, you name it. The kid was out. I had to take a picture to remember. And what a boy....they just can't keep their hands out of their pants, even in their sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I love this. he must have been super tired. glad you got a picture of this

Anonymous said...

sorry this is rozalynn