Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching up with our little Gracie Bug

I realize that it has been FOREVER since I've put anything on the blog. All of my pictures from August - September are on Eli's laptop. Since he has his computer with him all day at school I haven't been able to pull them off to update anything so I promise, from the first day of school to Allie's birthday will be on here soon. In the mean time though, I thought I'd post some cute little pictures of Gracie. She is getting so big. She points at everything. Pulls her self up on everything and is starting to walk along the furniture. She says "uh oh" and "oh wow". It is the cutest thing ever. She eats everything and wants to feed herself now. She is still so good and so, so chill. I love her so much and can't squeeze her enough. She got the flu a week ago and as sad as it was, I got to hold and rock her for a whole day, and I loved it. I just can't believe she is 10 months old! What! Almost a year, and I've been there enough to remember that once they can walk and once they have that first birthday they are all grown up. It seems like overnight they don't want to be babies anymore. I'm not ready for that. I've been trying so hard to hold onto her and keep her little but she's still growing up right under my nose....



That cute little tushy was toooo cute not to take a picture of. Don't you just want to pinch em?


So big standing on the piano bench while mom vacuums.




Giving her minnie mouse loves...or eating her. It started off as a kiss, but I'm not quite sure what it turned into.


And yes, she wears little piggie tales now.....too big and too cute!


0 comments: