Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Allie (only 3 months late)




Well, here I am finally getting around to catching up. I panicked just a little when I started thinking to myself that after all the craziness tomorrow I should update the blog with our Christmas adventures and then I remembered that I am behind clear to Allie's birthday. So here are the highlights from her special day. She was SO much fun this year. She just gets so excited about everything. Her cheeks had to have hurt by the time it was all over. She loved her Dora cake, the millions of fingernail polishes, princess clothes, you name it. This little girly girl was one happy chiquita on her birthday this year. Happy Birthday our little 3 year old! (Now if we stay lucky and Christmas Eve stays as chill as it has been so far, I'll have Halloween and Thanksgiving on here before tomorrow...hahahaha)!

0 comments: