Tyler had his first t-ball game yesterday and it was so much fun! He was so excited and has waited so long to play. It was the most fun thing I've been to in a long time. All of the kids were so cute and funny and clueless. Tyler was ready to go though and his team had first bats. Before anyone was ready he grabbed his bat and walked right up to the tee and swung away. I didn't even have the video camera going yet so I missed his first hit. He got a triple and was so excited. The highlight came at his next at bat though. He smacked it past first and all the little kids took off after it. He just kept running and running. When he got to third he looked to see where the ball was and all the kids were still chasing it down so he kept going. When he got th
ere he Pete Rosed it into home plate! It was so awesome and we were all dying laughing so hard. I asked him later why he slid and he just looked at me and said "cuz that's what you do!" Maybe he's seen a few too many of his dad's and uncle's games. Our little homerun king was finally in baseball heaven. It was a day I had waited for long before I even had kids. I'm just glad our boys love sports as much as we do.
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
6 comments:
Oh that is so funny, I can just see him saying that! I'm glad he did so good, he's going to be a pro.
p.s. Tell Eli I've got a bone to pick with him cuz he told Josh he wanted ONE more shrub than me;) we'll talk later Eli!
You have to love t-ball. It is pure humor. Hope all is well with the pregnancy and hope you are adjusting to the whole girl thing.
He must take after his mama, the softball queen.
Even if you don't like baseball, you have to put your kids in T-ball. It is hysterical.
Some great memories!
Way cute story and pics. He is such a little Eli!
How fun to have boys to do those things. So far we get to do a lot of dance and girly things. But that is okay since I am totally dumb when it comes to sports. Dance was more my thing!!
Post a Comment