Every day I find myself asking where the time has gone...today is even worse. Our little girl is two! I keep thinking it should be her first birthday, that there is no way she is that old and that it still feels like we just brought her home. Then I look at her, and listen to her and am reminded that she is in fact two.....only two, even though she thinks she is at least 16 or somewhere around there. This little princess is in the center of everyone's hearts. Thank goodness she is full of sweetness. She is my little helper and our little shadow. She loves her brothers and loves to get scared...when you jump out at her, not from hanging halloween decorations in stores...that is not ok, not at all. She can do anything we can do, just faster. She loves pink, babies, and horses (more on this in another post). She is such a big girl and so much fun. Happy, Happy Birthday Allie! We love you!

This is what I mean by 2 going on 20. She already is on the phone 24/7 trying to call her grandmas and grandpas. At least she isn't calling neighbor boys yet.

Blowing out the candles

Blowing out the candles

Her horsey cake....more on this later 

The "cheese" face. This is as good as it gets with her now. No normal pictures. Either no smile, or this face....I don't know which is better but at least she is smiling. Happy Birthday turkey!
0 comments:
Post a Comment