Another summer gone and another school year started. Tyler is excited this year and already thinks he's the big kid in school now that he is in 2nd grade. Zach was excited for kindergarten until he found out that he didn't have the same teacher Tyler had, then he didn't want to go anymore. Thank goodness for open house day. Once he met Mrs. Judy and the class turtle he was ready to go. I just can't believe he is old enough for school. He is so much bigger than I realize. They didn't even give me time to shed a tear that morning. They hopped on their bikes and left me in the dust. I got to the school right as the bell was ringing. Tyler was already on his way in and Zach had already lined up with his class. He stopped long enough for a a picture and went on his way.......pretty sure they don't need me anymore. They had it all figured out.

All ready to go

Meeting his teacher

The turtle...the coolest thing about kindergarten. All we had was a sandbox.
0 comments:
Post a Comment