Monday, September 27, 2010

Andrew and Britni......welcome to the family

After years of waiting it finally happened! Andrew and Britni got married last Friday. It was such a perfect day. We got to go to the temple with her Wednesday night and it was amazing. She was so cute and happy. It is so much fun to keep adding to the family. We have spent so much time with her over the last couple of years that she really does seem like a little sister. Friday was perfect. Their sealing was that morning and was amazing. President Clark (the temple president) was able to perform the sealing ceremony. I wish they would let you record it to remember everything they say. He was so funny, but so spiritual. Andrew and Britni couldn't stop smiling. The rest of the day was filled with food, family and fun, fun, fun. I've never had so much fun with a wedding. They did a carnival theme and it was better than going to the fair! We got to eat pulled pork and corn on the cob (just like at the fair) all night long. They had a balloon lady, kissing booths, candy and popcorn. The kids were in heaven and nowhere ready for bed when we got home that night. It was so much fun. Even Eli asked if we could get married again. There is so much more to do besides cake and flowers! Congratulations you two! We love you both so much and are excited to have you with us for the rest of forever!
The new couple
They didn't stop smiling all day
She was so pretty. When she came out I looked at Zach and said "isn't she pretty?" he looked back at me and said "no mom, she's beautiful."
Don't we look good???

Guess I got hitched twice that night. I'm just not sure which hubby is better looking.


My handsome boys. After pictures the lady started popping popcorn. All they wanted to do was eat candy and watch her...this is where they spent 90 % of the night.

Daddy and his little princess. It won't be long before we are dancing the night away at her wedding.



After a birthday party the night before and wedding parties all day, she'd finally had enough.

1 comments:

Colette said...

GREAT!!! I forgot their reception, I saw the carnival theme and wanted to go so bad, guess I'll just have to drop by a present. SSSHHHH don't tell Harleigh because she wanted to go so bad, she loves Miss Britni, apparently she helped in one of Harleigh's classes and she loves her. Your kids are growing up, I can't believe your baby is 2, no way she was just born wasn't she.