Thursday, January 20, 2011

Basketball


Tyler finally got to start basketball last week. He has been begging to play for over a year now. I've never seen that kid so excited to do something. He was smiling the whole time (and sweating). It was great. He even made 3 baskets.....I was just hoping anyone made at least one. They have so much to learn. It was so fun to watch though. I just hope that maybe by the time he grows up, I learn how to play too. Zach was wishing he was out there with him. It is so hard for him to just watch and wait for his turn. Allie is turning into a little cheerleader. Everytime Ty went in to play she was jumping on the bleachers yelling his name. It was so cute. I can't wait for the next game....he might just be a little "flash" in training. (Sorry about the pic. Everyone we took he has his back turned. Better pics next week).

0 comments: