
It amazes me how fast time goes by. Our little Gracie is already a week old. It doesn't even seem like it has been 2 days! She is such a good baby and so, so sweet. She loves to snuggle and be held. I'm so glad....I'll admit that I was hoping for a snuggly baby. I just want to enjoy every second with her. I could hold her all day...and so could everyone else. She is definitely loved. She is a sleepy little girl but I know it won't last. I'm just grateful that we have been able to have some quiet days at home after our crazy first few days with her. She is such a blessing... now time just needs to slow down a little. I know how fast she'll grow and I'm not ready for that. Our kids are getting so big already, sometimes I think it would be so nice to be able to freeze time so we can enjoy them even a little bit more. We all love you so much Gracie! You are such a perfect little addition to our family.
3 comments:
YUP she's a Pena!!! Beautiful!!
Holy Crap Nicole I didn't realize that when I saw you at Albertsons you were that close to delivering!! I knew you were having a baby but not when. You looked 6 months pregnant.
She is beautiful!!
She is adorable! we can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment