Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tyler's baptism

I can't believe we have an 8 year old! Tyler has been so excited for his baptism and it was the perfect way to start off the new year. He thinks it is so cool that he got baptized the first day of the year. He looked so grown up in his suit and was smiling from ear to ear all day. I wish I could have taken a picture right when he came out of the water. It's the biggest I've ever seen him smile. He is such a good kid and has tried so hard the last few months to be so grown up and responsible and helpful. We are so blessed to have him in our family and our kids are so lucky to have him as the biggest brother. We love you Tyler and are so proud of you!








0 comments: