Every Monday morning the kids do an exercise routine at school called "chicken fat". They love it and we play it at home too and they love exercising to it. Even Allie gets in on the fun. It is so funny to watch them march around and do sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks and more around the house. They are big into getting big muscles lately. After they saw the karate kid they went around trying to do push ups on chairs. I guess that got old because I walked into the kitchen the other night only to find this...
I would never try this because I know I'd fall on my face.
Zach got in on the fun too with a little help from his brother.
Don't be fooled by this girlie girl. If the boys can do it, so can she. She knew she wasn't long enough to fit between the counters so she came up with this alternative all on her own...I was dying laughing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment