I'm a little behind but what's new. Little Gracie is a month old already! The past four weeks have flown by but have already been filled with so many fun memories. This little girl is such a sweetheart and such a blessing. Life is calming down and finally feeling more normal. The boys are back into a routine and Allie is back to being her old crazy self. They all love their little sister so much and are so good to help out. The boys aren't so sure anymore about changing diapers and all of that, but they are great to help clean things up around the house. Allie is a second little mommy and makes sure that Gracie has her binkie in her mouth at all times and she loves to be in charge of the wipes when we change her diapers. Gracie is such a sweetie. We love her snuggly little personality. She is such a mellow little girl, and still so sleepy. I'm not complaining though. It is nice to be able to get things done while she is napping because I really just want to hold her all the time. At her check up she weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz. Not a big surprise since she loves guzzling down the cream I'm feeding her. She is starting to get little chubby cheeks and thighs...so cute.
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment