
Allie has been such a good big sister, and a copy cat little momma. She loves to help with Gracie. She wipes her when we change diapers, throws diapers away, and she LOVES to give her sister her binkie...all the time. She has always been my little shadow and does whatever I do. I'm pretty sure she could cook a meal on her own if she was a little bit bigger. Well, the other morning I got out of the shower to find her sitting at her little table coloring. She had a doll bottle next to her and on the ground right by her was this...

She has seen me set her sister in the boppy pillow a few times. She told me her baby was sleeping. Pretty soon she woke up and Allie took a break from coloring to give her a bottle. It was so cute.
1 comments:
haha I love it!! Allie is so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment