Just some more pictures to finish up our week. The fun never stops! My cousin Michelle had a little boy a few months ago and her sister and mom made some letters for her to put in his room. I thought they were so cute so I decided to take on the project for Allie's room. It took me longer than I thought thanks to nursing every two hours but I'm so proud of how they turned out. If anyone wants some for themselves, I'd love to do some more. It was a lot of fun and I think they turned out pretty cute!
Ok, now this is what I usually walk out to after I'm done nursing, or changing a diaper. Usually Zach has run off to one of the neighbors because he knows I can't come and chase him down, but if he sticks around, he does something like this. This is his flag football uniform. He stole his brother's flags, and I still haven't figured out why he doesn't need clothes to play.
This is Tyler's new routine before he takes off for school in the morning. He has to hold his sister and give her a hug and kiss. He really loves her so much and loves watching over her. She is such a lucky little girl. (We'll see if she still thinks so when she hits about 16).
8 comments:
Nicole she is beautiful! It is so fun to see the boys' pictures with her. It brings back some memories for me! We too were so excited for a little girl. Isn't it fun to put the bows in and fix their hair and dress them up after two boys! I LOVE the letters for her room.
OH Nicole, she is SO pretty. The letters turned out great! :) Your boys are so precious holding her like that. She will always be so protected by her two big brothers! Gotta love the Bronco outfit! She'd right into our family, too (not Joel, he's a seahawks fan :() Anyway, ADORABLE pictures and journaling. Maybe we'll see you at harvest- I know Eli is working for us...maybe you can stop by if you are out and about. I would love that!!!!! By the way, your dad let me take some pics of my kids in his yard yesterday. He is SO neat. I really appreciated it and he was so nice to the kids. HE showed them his praying mantis he had just caught. Sadie asked me today if we could go back to "Uncle Kim's" Anyway, just thought I'd share. And he's pretty proud of you and your kids!
Your little girl is so dang cute!! It is fun to have girls. Having boys really scares me. If I ever have one I will have to call you for advice. Your boys are so precious with her. And by the way you are so dang crafty with the letters. When we get in our house I would love to have you make me some for the girls if you still are doing them. Remember to cherish the sweet moments of newborns. It seems like before you know it they are sitting up them walking, then talking back to you.
Super cute pics!
That is so cute. I love how much the boys love her. Sean is the same way he always wants to make sure Brianna is ok. Girls can just melt little boys hearts.
She is so precious. Newborns are the best. Bows and dresses are so fun and cute. Beats boy clothes any day. The wall letters look great - you Martha Stewart you.
I love those wall letters! How do find time to do such cute things with a newborn in the house? It is so sweet to see those boys being SO gentle with their baby sister!
Eli I tried to come see you so dont even give me that. I think its your turn to come visit. How are you loving the baby girl? Has she melted your heart?
Post a Comment