Our ward had it's Halloween carnival last night and the kids had a blast. I think it took me longer to get them ready than it did to play all the games, but it was worth it. Tyler was so mad at me because we missed his school carnival. He was so bummed because he didn't think he was going to get to dress up. Anyway, dress up he did, and it was a hit!
Our scary little werewolf. Everyone at the carnival loved his fur.
Zach insisted on wearing Tyler's Darth Vader costume from two years ago.
Our little angel...little girls really are so much fun.
10 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I wish I could come meet these little ones in real life! Maybe someday.
Happy Halloween
Those are great, I love the werewolf, that is so creative. You are such an awesome mom! I am so glad that you had a little girl to spoil!
What cute costumes! Zach would fit well with my kids this year (Luke Skywalker, Princess Leya, and Yoda)!
i am still so dang impressed with how you made Ty's costume. it's so good! And i'm glad you enjoying having a girl...I have another one for you if you want her!?
Cute costumes! Cute kids! :)
Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad that there is a holiday made just for kids. Although I'm sure the dentists love this holidaya too!! Your kids and costumes are adorable.
Adorable! I just LOVE Halloween!
I love the costumes. Did you make them or buy them. Where did you find her little angle dress. I love it. You guys are having so much fun.
Kevin and Andrew want to be werewovles after seeing this costume! Amazing! All of their costumes are so cute...
They all look so cute. It looks like the boys had a ball. Halloween is so much fun-but I agree with how long it takes them to get ready. The pictures say it all.
Post a Comment