He finally got his shoes that will make him run fast!
The truck that Santa didn't bring...."that's what I'm talkin' bout"I can't believe that Zach is 4! In my head he is still so little but every day that I look at him I'm reminded how big he is getting. Zach is our fearless little daredevil. He wants to ride dirt bikes when he grows up and gets a beard so he can do backflips....and I believe him. No jump on his bike is ever big enough. He is obsessed with dirt and wheels. If he can dig or build in the dirt/mud/snow he is happy as can be. And if it has wheels that will move he wants it. He told his dad the other day that he wants to build houses when he grows up. Hopefully that will be a good job to have again when he gets there.......He is such a happy kid, and our goofy little boy. Happy Birthday Buddy!

A content little birthday boy

1 comments:
haha i love that last pic of him! cute boy. he is such a sweety, i'm glad he got his truck. That's all payson wants to is trucks and tractors. i'm glad he had a good bday!
Post a Comment