We finally did it! We took Allie in last week and got her ears pierced. They turned out so cute! She screamed for about five minutes and then she was fine. I tried to get a cute shot of her but she kept moving and her cheeks are too round to get a picture from the front so this is as good as it gets for now.
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago

6 comments:
so bright eyed!
So cute. we got Brianna's ears pierced when she was 4months old. I love them. We just got her a cute bracelet from my sister Rachel so now she's all decked out. She is such a cute girl I love the cheeks.
She is SO cute! Harleigh wants her ears pierced, but then she chickens out and says "I'll get my ears pierced when I'm..." it goes up a year every time she gets scared and down a year when she feels brave.
you are having way too much fun with this girl stuff!!She looks adorable!
She is getting so big. She is so cute. I'll bet it is so nice to have hair bows and dresses!!
Look at those cheeks and such big eyes. She is darling!
Post a Comment