Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months old

Just another reminder of how fast time is flying by. Our little baby is already 6 months old. She is such a happy little girl, I don't think I've ever seen a baby so happy all of the time. Now that I kicked the caffeine and she started solids she is sleeping so much better. Not through the night, but at least more than 2 hours at a time! Allie isn't wasting anytime growing up either. She has been rolling around the house for quite a while now and realized last week that getting up on her knees might be a better idea. Over the weekend she started scooting and now there isn't anything she can't get to. It's so cute to watch her get up on her knees and rock back and forth.....she is quite the mover. I guess when you've got busy brothers running circles around you, you have to do whatever you can to catch up. She is getting a pretty big personality too and has realized that if she does something funny everyone laughs. We can see a lot of Tyler in her......watch out! He hasn't stopped moving since the day he was born and she is headed on the same path. We love her so much, she definitely isn't getting robbed of any attention. It is so fun to watch her grow and to watch her brothers pack her around to play with her and dance with her....they'll do anything to make her laugh. What a lucky little girl to have brothers that love her so much!

6 comments:

Meggan said...

It is bitter-sweet how fast the grow. Lately it brings tears to my eyes!! We should be able to stop time.

Colette said...

Oh she is SO cute! I hope that they will always love having her around. For the last year Harleigh hasn't exactly been her brothers favorite. They tell me we should have had another boy, "I mean look how easy we are Mom", yeah right! I know they wouldn't trade her for anything.

Rachel said...

She is soo cute!! The time does seem to fly by right before your eyes. I am with you!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I cannot believe she is already six months. Where does the time go? She is such a doll! She'll love those protective brothers so much someday!

The Mcclellan's said...

So cute. She is already so big. I cant believe she's already on the move. Once Brianna stated moving I didn't realize how many things were on my floor that she shouldn't have. Good luck. She's cute.

Heather said...

will these babies of ours please stop growing up?! She is darling!