I know I'm behind but I wanted to get these posted before I forget how old she is in the pictures. These are from when she was 3 months old.....it came and went so fast. It is KILLING ME that she is getting older. We started puting her in the saucer and she loves it. The first few times she played for a few minutes and then passed out....
Doesn't she look so sweet and peaceful??
She is such a happy little girl, I can't get over it. She smiles and laughs at everything...especially her dad. It is the cutest thing in the world.
She loves to hold onto blankets and all soft things. When she falls asleep she puts them up to her face and buries her nose in them. When she is fussy and I snuggle up to her, she waits until I kiss her forhead and then she relaxes. She'll push her face right up to mine and fall asleep. I love it. I just wish it could last a little longer.
1 comments:
She is so sweet. Little cuddle bugs are the best:)
Post a Comment