Our little Gracie Bean is growing and growing. She is so much fun. It is so fun to watch her brothers and sister interact more and more with her now that she is "fun" to play with. She loves to talk and gets louder everyday. She still lights up everytime she hears or sees her dad but will smile and laugh for all of us. She is super ticklish, especially on her leg-meats. She loves sitting in her saucer now and is grabbing at everything in her reach...toys, hair, blankets, burp rags, noses, ears, you name it. I just wish she would sit a little more still when I try to clip her nails. She isn't sleeping as good as she used to, but still not bad. I started feeding her rice cereal and she HATES it. She gags and makes the weirdest upchuck noise as soon as it hits her tongue. I've never had a kid hate it so much. Non of my kids were big fans but there is no changing her mind. She is already to the point where she presses her lips shut when she sees the spoon coming. Not that I blame her. She loves being on her tummy and loves rolling over from her tummy to her back. When she's on her back she can turn in a circle by rolling her body to the side over and over again. She doesn't flip over but gets enough momentum with her legs that she scoots in a complete circle. She is still so content and happy and so much fun. We love her to death more and more every day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment