Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nasty

I know, gross....but he asked me to take it so I did. Our poor Tyler has had more teeth pulled in his 8 years than most people thanks to my horrible tooth genes. He woke up the other morning and told me something weird was going on in his mouth. I looked and he had a HUGE absess above his teeth. He said it didn't hurt at all. I got him right into the dentist and out the tooth came. Luckily this time it was just because his permanent molar is pushing to come in behind it so he won't need spacers or anything...fhew! So if you look close right by the dentist's finger is the nasty absess. He wanted the pic of the infection coming out since he couldn't watch it himself. He's so gross and he gets it from me which is probably even worse. For as nasty as it is, even I couldn't stop watching!

0 comments: