Two weeks ago we got to watch my sister, Jacque's, little guy Griffin while they went and played in Vegas for their anniversary. We got him for four days and had so much fun. This little (or not so much) guy had never spent a night away from his mom and dad. I was planning on some grumpy days but he was such a trooper and so happy! He just rode around our house on his four-wheeler all day and got to be Allie's life size doll to boss around and take care of. She kept wanting to hold him and he weighs as much as she does! It was so funny. We don't get to see them a whole lot so it was so fun for the kids to spend time with their cousin. The poor little guy was even cutting a bunch of teeth and was still happy. If I didn't have to carry a baby and a car seat full of another baby I even thought for a minute that I could someday have 5 kids.....but Eli reminded me real quick that I shouldn't think anymore. Haha.
He is so happy all of the time. I took tons more pics but they are all on my phone and I'm too special to know how to put those on my computer.

Yep, these two are 18 months apart....you'd never know by the size of em :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment