Our little Alexis is already 6 weeks old. She is such a fun little girl to have in our home. She found her smile about 2 weeks ago and loves to flash it around. She is extra smiley in the morning. (Maybe she'll be a morning person.......definitely not like her mama!!). She is still so little but getting some chubby Peña cheeks in a hurry. We love her so much!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
4 comments:
WOW, that time flew by. She's changing in each picture you post. Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
She is so precious. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is adorable-and the Pena cheeks are just for kissing. Love them!!
Doesn't it just feel like yesterday when you were saying to yourself - I can't wait until I am not pregnant anymore? And now she is already 3 weeks. Time goes by so fast! Glad you are enjoying her and that is a great smiley picture.
Oh she is SO beautiful!!!
Post a Comment