Monday, November 24, 2008

I am a Child of God

I know I just posted a long old thing, but I did not want to forget this. Last week we had family home evening and Eli did the lesson on having a new baby in the home and how it is a child of God. It was such a great lesson and at different parts he had the boys sing her the verses to "I am a Child of God." The boys couldn't sing without holding and hugging and kissing Alexis. She just laid there and stared at them the whole time. They love their little sister so much and she loves them right back. It was so nice to have some time with just our little family to be reminded of how blessed we are and that our children are the most important thing to us. It is amazing how much easier it is to realize that when they aren't throwing mud at the neighbors house or throwing the cats off my dad's deck.......somewhere inside of the little devils are sweet little angels.






Our lucky & loved little girl. She looked so cute at the wedding.











Ok, this is exactly what I mean when I say little devils. I think Tyler is morphing into one right now...






Another great self portrait of Tyler and his sister, I'm starting to think I don't ever pay attention because I never see him with the camera anymore and everytime I turn it on there are at least a dozen of these.





And last but not least, Allie got to take a big girl bath with Zach the other day. I usually have her in the tub, but this time the water was pretty deep and she loved it. Her not so little belly makes her look like a frog and she was right at home in the water kicking her legs and smiling.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Nicole! Your kids are ADORABLE! I love to see your blog and see that you're doing well! I wish I could have gone to the jewelry party...and I'm sure my husband is thankful that I can't come!!

The Mcclellan's said...

They are so cute. I cant believe how cute she is. I cant wait to meet her. Sounds like you have your hands full. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Love Annie