Ok, finally I'm getting caught up on Christmas, now that it was two weeks ago! Things started out for us on Christmas Eve. We went to my Aunt Bev's for my Grandpa's birthday. It was really nice. The kids had stayed at my mom's the night before and when they showed up I could tell Zach didn't feel very good. He had a fever and his tonsils have been huge so I tracked down his doctor at the hospital. He was so good and called in a prescription for us so he would feel better for Christmas. We picked it up and headed home when he told me that his tooth hurt. I took a look and sure enough, his tooth was loose, his gums were purple and things didn't look good. So much for the sore throat. So I spent the next 4 hours trying to track down a dentist on Christmas Eve...no luck. I finally got ahold of one that called in some penicillin to start fighting the infection until we could get him in on Monday. What a bad time to get hurt! Lucky enough, Christmas morning came and he was ok. (He ended up getting it pulled on Monday. Poor kid, now he really is toothless). I think all the trucks he got helped a little. We spent the morning at home just with our kids. It was so nice and relaxing. That afternoon we went over to Eli's grandparents for Christmas dinner and more presents. Each year we cut back on what we get our kids and it seems like each year they walk away with more and more. I guess that's what happens when you're the only grandkids/niece/nephews on both sides of the family. All in all it was a perfect day. Zach is already asking when Santa is coming back!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my heck! Allie is so beautiful! I always knew that if you had a girl that she would be adorable! We need to get together and do something! Call me and lets plan something soon, I want to hold that baby!!!:)
Hey Nic, I agree with all other comments that Allie is gorgeous. Seeing her in person has confirmed that she and Cal have a prom together in their future. :)
Those are the cutest pics I love how excited the boys are. Talk about a crazy christmas, your such a good sport I would of been frustrated.
Looks like you have a great Christmas! Your kids are getting so big too fast. I wish we were closer so I could hold Allie.
Post a Comment