Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally some sledding!


Eli had this last Monday off for the holiday so we finally got the kids loaded up and went sledding. They have been wanting to go down the HUGE hill at Smith Park so that's where we went. It was so much fun. I still can't believe how much energy they have. It was super icy so they were getting some good speed. They were so happy and have been waiting "all their life" to go as a family. It was definitely time well spent. There is a new house being built across the street with a huge dirt hill from the foundation...they sled over there almost every day, but it was so fun to all go together. I think they would have gone all day, but me and Eli were pooped so we finished it off with a trip to Craigo's for some pizza.....definitely a day well spent!













The boys and their serious air! It was deadly!
Just an update for Alexis. She is growing so fast and doing new things all the time now. She has started reaching out for things...especially her brothers faces and dad's beard. She can roll over both ways and loves to spin in circles on her back. Her favorite thing to do lately is blow bubbles and spit between her lips. She is such a fun little girl, we just love her more and more every day!
Surrounded by her toys.....what a happy girl!
There is nothing sweeter than watching a baby fall asleep, so sweet!

4 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

So cute. I cant how big she is already. How old is she now. I wish I could go sledding or even better skiing.

Colette said...

Looks like fun. Smith Park is so fun to go sledding at. My kids LOVE to go there! She is definately a little sweetheart!

Jeppesens said...

We did the sledding thing once the year. The kids had a ball. I can't believe you have a kid old enough to get baptized. It is amazing how fast they grow. I look at my girls and don't know where the time goes. Your baby is adorable!!

Emily said...

I have the best memories of sledding at Smith Park. Those are the best hills! And Craigo's. I haven't been there since I went to Ricks 12 years ago. Wow, time flies. Your family is so cute! By the way, is that Colette Davison from the 1st Ward? What is she up to? I tried to get to her blog, but it's private. =(
Emily (Nye)