I can't belive our little girl is 1. I don't know where the time goes. This last year has been so much fun. She has been such a blessing to our family. It is still crazy to me that we have a little girl, even a year later but we love her to death and wouldn't trade her for the world. Here are just a few things that make her what she is and have made her so special to us. She has the sweetest personality and spirit. We are learning that she does have a temper, especially when little girls take the doll stroller away from her in the nursery, and she can hold her own around her brothers. She loves to carry things around the house...blankets, towels, clean laundry, dirty laundry, whatever she can get her hands on. She loves music and can booty dance with the best of them. She loves the piano and can't let me play without running to me and plunking at the keys she can barely reach. She makes her daddy's heart melt, even when she is a stinker. All she has to do is say "daddy" when he comes in the door and he softens right up. I'm pretty sure she has figured it out too since that is the only word she says anymore. She is a little farm girl at heart (maybe there is more of me in her than I realize). I can't go in our yard or near our garden or a baseball field without her getting away from me and heading right for the dirt. She loves the feel of it in her hands, and apparently it tastes pretty good too. She is a snuggler when she gets tired enough and she loves to touch bare skin. When she was littler I would rock her to sleep and she'd reach out with her little hands to whatever they could find. She even fell asleep holding on to my nose a few times. Now she will hold on to my arm (or try shoving it down my shirt at Tyler's football games). She may be small, but she has made a big difference in our lives. We are learning to be soft and to love pink (which wasn't as hard as I thought). Happy Birthday Allie! We love you so much.







It was a full and busy day with lots of family and fun. She loved her cake and didn't waste any time destroying it. She got so many fun presents and cute little outfits. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate!
3 comments:
How fun!! Time really does fly by. I loved heard all of the little things she does. They are so fun at that age. Happy Birthday to your little one!
Wow! I can't believe she is already 1! That year did go by so fast. She is such a doll!!!!
She is such a cute little girl and has grown so much!! I can't believe that a year has gone by already!! I'm so glad that she came along to add a little "pink" to your lives!!
Post a Comment