Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Softball, softball and more softball

Ok, so for anyone that knows us you know that once the snow melts softball becomes our life. It used to be baseball, but now we are old and don't move very fast so softball is as good as it gets. This year we kept busy with men's league and men's tournaments, and even busier with co-ed. I hadn 't played for 7 years and forgot how much fun it was. It definitely filled our summer but I honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else than a baseball field. We packed the kids along to early games, late games, all night games and more and they loved every minute of it. Eli's team ended up taking 3rd, and our co-ed team took first. It was awesome especially since I've never won anything before. Hooray! It only took me 31 years to be a champ! I've even got the t-shirt to prove it.

She doesn't do much at the games, but she sure looks cute and loves keeping Grandma busy.




Is that a baseball in your butt, or are you just glad to see me??


They practiced a few times to get the perfect shot. After they all checked it out, they decided this was the coolest one. They were right, it turned out pretty cool.




Jared at his finest. What can I say, the kid loves getting dirty.




Playin in the lights. I'm just glad our kids take after him when it comes to sports.



Tyler shagging home run balls at almost 3:00 am. It was great until he got about 3000 burs stuck in his pants.


What happens when you take the kids to an all night tournament. At about 1:00 am the gremlins come out!



Our funny little boys. I don't remember what they were doing, but they were up to something and had us all laughing our guts out.







1 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun. Im impressed by all the softball games. Alexis is cute.