Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sawtelle

A couple of weekends ago me and Eli ran up to Island Park to hang out with some good friends of ours. We cooked up some Elk Burgers and rode up to the top of Sawtelle in their Mule. On the way down we stopped so Broc and Eli could shoot Broc's gun. I forget what kind, but it is the biggest handgun you can own. I thought I had a picture of them shooting it, but only took videos so all I have is a picture of the tree Broc shot through...I'm still kicking myself for not trying it out. Going up there was another first for me. It was pretty and I was surprised at everything we could see from the top. It was a nice little getaway from the kids and a great time with friends. It seems like I want more and more of those once the weekend gets here :). It was kind of funny though because we thought we were getting away for the night, but once we were there we realized that us, our friends and back yard neighbors were all at the same campground at the same time.......small world!






0 comments: