Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tablerock
















After years of wanting to, Eli finally got me to the top of Tablerock. Laugh all you want but I didn't even know where it was until last weekend. He went with his dad and brother a couple of years ago and has been dying to get back. So we grabbed the family and headed up on Saturday. It was awesome. The way up was great and I don't think I'll ever talk about the way down again. All I know is next time I'm coming down the same way I got up.....no questions asked. I loved it though and it felt awesome to reach the top. We took our time and made sure all of us made it, no stragglers! We ate lunch on top and headed back down just in time to get stuck in a hail storm.....nothing like getting pelted on top of the world. Other than that, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We had such a good time and it was so pretty. Everytime we looked around it was different, and all of it was beautiful. We live in such a great place here. I'm so glad we took the time to go, and for the appreciation I have for the world around us. Becky...next year you are right there with us! I can't wait to go back. On another note, I realize that I have slacked big time with postings over the summer. Last week I meant to catch up and ended up getting one post on here..........aaaah! It is coming hopefully later on today. So much has happened in our lives that I don't want to pass by or forget so stay tuned.

1 comments:

The Lloyd's said...

I will so be there! I am completely bummed that I missed out. The pictures look awesome. And holy cow--talk about a million new blog updates all at once. You've been busy!