Well, the day finally came. Andrew had his farewell on Sunday and he did such a good job. He was a little bit of a ball baby, but so were all of us. After we had lunch over at Ron and Kathy's and it t
urned out so nice. There was SOOOO much good food, and everyone was so good to help out. Now we just have 2 more weeks to enjoy him before he is out of here for good.
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
6 comments:
Hey, it's Cherish I somehow stumbled on your blog. Your boys are adorable and so big. Hope things are going good for you guys.
Good luck to Andrew that is so awesome!
hello,it's cookie and carlouie.. so you are still in rexburg.i'm back in butcher block stop by and show me your handsome boys.cookie
Wow, I can't believe Andrew is old enough to be a missionary. When his family moved into their home across from me he was just 7. Scarry that time has gone by so quickly. I am glad I came across your blog. Hope all is well. I miss seeing you Nicole and Eli when I am home visiting.
Cherish told me she found you guys. Your boys are so cute! I remember spending all summer with you guys, Nicole I adored you! I thought you were the prettiest, nicest girl and I always looked up to you! It's crazy how you can have an impact on someones life and not even know it. Thanks! Hope all is well with guys!
That is great news about Andrew, I know he is setting such a great example for Cade and all his younger friends. By the way can you tell Cade next time you see him to take the shoulder pads out of his suit he look huge!! haha
Post a Comment