skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Once you become a mom, not a day goes by that something entertaining or disastrous happens. I decided it would be kind of fun to give you a glimpse each week into our little lives....especially through the eyes of our little boys. This week we'll start with Tyler. He is our independent, super-active, sports loving crazy little boy. He has a little bit of a short circuit, but it's getting better now that he is getting older. He loves to be the center of attention and always has us laughing. Just an example....he is kind of a hot body....won't sleep under the sheets or in his pajamas if he can help it. The closer to naked he is the better. So the other morning he came in for breakfast with no shirt, basketball shorts, socks and tennis shoes on. He usually won't wear socks unless he is going outside so I asked him what he was doing. He just looked at me all serious and said "I don't want my feet to get worn out." You gotta love it. So he wore his shoes all day for 2 days, even when he took a nap. I guess it recharged his feet, because he's been shoeless ever since.
4 comments:
So cute. Congrats on your upcoming arrival, that's very exciting. Your boys are adorable, it sounds like they keep you busy.
That is funny, He is losing his short circuit and Brylee is gaining hers....let the fun begin. I don't know if she's like that at your house but at ours it's all drama!
I can't believe how much Tyler looks like his Dad! Wow! He sounds like a little spitfire, I love the things little kids say... you need to write that down! Your boys are so cute, I wonder what your girl will look like!:)
Hi Nicole! This is Tiffany Forsgren...I found your blog through a friend's and wanted to say hi. Your little boys are so darling! Congrats on the new pregnancy too!
Post a Comment