Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Zach Attacks.....


Oh, our sweet little Zachy....we love him so much and enjoy how sweet and cuddly he has been. BUT, ever since he turned 3 a whole month ago, his personality has started to shift. He is turning into quite a little stinker. It always amazes me how smart they are, and how quickly they figure things out. His latest discovery is the art of brown-nosing. He mastered it in a matter of days. Just an example...the other day we were driving across town and Tyler was getting extra grumpy. He has been back-talking worse than a teenager and we have really been working with him to get him to stop. Anyway, he was doing it pretty bad so Eli was getting after him and told him that he owed me an apology. Before Ty could even open his mouth, Zach piped up with such a sincere "Mom, I love you so much!!!" He had the timing down perfect. It was so hard not to laugh. He does it all the time now. Anytime Tyler is in trouble, or if he is doing something he shouldn't and gets caught, he spouts off with something so sweet and cute before he gets in trouble hoping it will win us over. Like I said....what a little stinker!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh! I swear we lead parallel lives. That is Mack and Creed to a tee! The back talk and brown nosing. I had a friend tell me once when Mack was 3 that 3 is such a hideous age, now doing it again that word hideous seems to ring in my ears. we can get through it together. :)

Amber said...

And to think you have two 3 year olds running around all day!!! I'm so sorry...j/k their good kids. That's cute of zack.

Westlund Family said...

Kids are so funny! They are so cute though!