Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MONSTER TRUCKS!!!


Little boy heaven


We took our family to the monster truck show in Pocatello on Saturday and it was so much fun! The kids had been waiting 2 weeks, and the anticipation about killed them. It started late but was worth it. It was loud and dirty and everything little boys dream of. The racing was ok, but it really got good when they started doing jumps and crashing cars. The boys especially loved the backflip one of the motocross riders did. Tyler loved the Bigfoot truck and was a little upset when he lost his race but his other favorite truck was the Twisted Dragon and he had the coolest crash at the end so that made it all ok. We definitely had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat!





...ok, so I have some redneck in me too. I don't know where it came from but I was just as excited as all the boys.


This guy got some serious air...

7 comments:

Cherish said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You're boys look completely thrilled. Could you hear after it was over?

Westlund Family said...

That looks so awesome! I bet you guys had so much fun!

Westlund Family said...

Oh my gosh! I just read that you are expecting! That is so exciting, I hope it's a little girl. She would be so beautiful!

Heather said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. I can't believe that our boys are all the same age and we are due within a week of each other. Lets both think PINK! My boys have been asking for their little sister for over a year. It will be so fun to check up on you guys more often now.

Melissa Casper said...

nicole-that looks like you guys had a blacst. So I found your blog on Lyndi's blog and I am excited to see your cute family and congrats on number 3!! I hope you get a girl!! I am prego with number 4 and it is another boy. Well check out our blog cortandmel.blogspot.com

Rasmussens said...

I love these blogs. I have not seen you in forever, but here from my mom that you are doing well. Your boys are so dang cute and you guys look great.
Love, Brooke

Ashton & Co. said...

Nicole! Your boys are so cute! I'm going to add you to my friends list if you don't mind. I haven't seen your boys forever. They are seriously so cute. It was good talking to you the other day- keep in touch! How are you feeling by the way?