A great view of Sawtell
It is probably about time that I put a little something about Eli on the blog. Most of you that know us, know how much he loves to snowmachine. This winter has been extra good to him thanks to all of the wonderful snow we got. A couple of weeks ago, I finally packed up the gear and put it back into storage only to get it out again. My dad and Eli decided to go on one last run last weekend and had a great time. The day couldn't have been more perfect. We really do live in such a beautiful area and I'm so glad he's taken so many great pictures on his rides.
He couldn't escape without one last crash though. You can see in the picture how far the machine rolled. No worries though, he escaped with only a bruised leg, and no damage to the machine. Only 7 more months till next season! Love you honey!
The Opposite of Hate isn't Love
7 years ago
3 comments:
Pena Family - I found your blog from another friend and it was fun to read about your family. Your boys are too cute, and it looks like you are adding another? Congrats! We will look forward to future blog posts.
....just don't get my husband addicted to it, he already has too many hobbies.
I'm glad that someone is enjoying the snow! YUCK!
Post a Comment